DATE: Thursday 9th July, 2020
CPD - 2 Hours
This event is proudly brought to you with the support of GSK. Stephen Brunton from GSK will also be part of this event to share product knowledge.
Gift boxes will be posted to the first 300 people to register
Claire Turnbull - Celebrity Nutritionist
Together with GSK we will be hosting celebrity dietitian Claire Turnbull.
Claire is a qualified nutritionist with over 16 years experience with a goal to help make healthy happen in your life. Claire is an author, speaker, nutritionist in the media and also balances work with life as a mum of two little boys. NZDHA & NZDOHTA believe that Claire's enthusiasm and knowledge of health and wellbeing is a very important message to deliver to our members as we navigate this new Covid19 landscape following lockdown and return to work.
Claire will take us on a webinar journey which focus on our overall health and lifestyle!
Topic - Create a healthier life that works - Practical solutions to help you eat better, improve your sleep and boost your energy
- Smart solutions to help you eat well and look after yourself when life is busy
- The art of creating healthy habits that stick
- Tricks to boost your energy, lift your mood and help you be your best
- Easy ways to optimise your gut health
- How to keep active when time is tight
- Beyond food and fitness – the link we are missing for amazing health and vitality
- Creating a healthy environment to make healthy eating your new default
- Tricks to get a better night sleep
- Energy boosting meal and snack ideas
- Practical ideas and solutions for better life balance
- How to avoid feeling overwhelmed