Work in a stunning Location with an opportunity to grow your hours.
Lumino the Dentist is New Zealand's largest dental healthcare provider. With over 100 practices across the country, we offer the support and network of a huge community of professionals. Whilst remaining true to our roots and embedded in the communities we support and care for, we ensure our Hygienists/ Therapists enjoy competitive packages with a focus on growth and development.
Our unique offer includes a clinical bonus/ benefits scheme, long service leave, annual practicing certificate fees and a Hygiene Project Group (your voice within the company, providing support to work to best practice standards through resources and mentoring).
We have a golden opportunity for a professional hygienist / therapist to join our passionate team. Ideally you will be working five days, however this is flexible with optional evening hours. If you are interested in a role for five days or less, we would love to chat over coffee. With your 3-5 years' experience working within a highly motivated practice, and who values the standards and ethics of a practice, then this could be your new year goal reached!
In order to step in our Hygienist/ Therapist roles you would naturally have:
* Demonstrated Hygienist experience in New Zealand.
* A positive outgoing attitude.
* Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both our people and our clients.
* The ability to work well under pressure, to multi task and be flexible.
* Confidence with and the aptitude to learn new technology (experience with Exact is a bonus)
Please note: applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand, holding relevant Visas, Dental Council Registrations and Practicing Certificates.