Our Specialist Periodontal practice in Wellington is looking for a dental hygienist to fill a part-time position on a Thursday and Friday.
The person we are looking for must:
• be passionate about their practice helping our patients attain and maintain periodontal health.
• have excellent clinical skills
• have a caring and gentle manner
• be able to give LA
• adhere to high standards of infection control
• be a team player
• be willing to follow our goal “Excellence with Care”.
Our hygienists are fully supported by our two periodontists and clinical staff and are an integral part of our friendly team.
Dental Care Centre is looking to recruit a Hygienist to their busy practice. We have an established Hygiene department working at capacity and are now looking to grow. We’re looking for a team player with great communication skills, who is passionate about what they do. The ability to do Therapy is an advantage but is not essential. Previous experience is preferred. Initially 20 hours per week building to 36 hours.
We are a small friendly and modern West Auckland dental clinic that provides consistently outstanding service to our wonderful clients. We are looking for a fully qualified hygienist with a friendly and positive attitude to work permanent part time position 2 days per week.
Skills and Experience:
• Dental Hygiene qualification and annual practicing certificate
• 2-3 years experience minimum
• Excellent communication skills including verbal and written English
• Reliable, respectful, team player with pride in their work
• High standard of hygiene protocols
• Experience with SOE operating system
Remuneration by negotiation depending on experience.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and this sounds like the opportunity for you please send your cover letter, CV and any written references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and work in Invercargill's largest dental practice! We are looking for a part-time (2-3 days) hygienist to add to our team starting as soon as possible. We are a custom-built, modern and busy 5-chair practice privately owned and operated by a dentist with 25 years experience. We already have one super-busy hygienist who is currently run off her feet. With four other dentists and a great team of staff, we have a lot of fun while providing great dental care in a caring and respectful way. If you have some experience in private practice, a high degree of professionalism, genuinely care for your patients and are able to hit the ground running, then we want to hear from you now. Please email your CV and cover letter to Hilary : email@example.com or phone her on 0274958814 evenings for further information. For further information about the practice please see toothworks.co.nz